Fishing in Chippenham at Sevington Lakes
Wiltshire’s hidden gem, Sevington Lakes fishery in Sevington, near Castle Combe, offers first class coarse fishing in a rural environment and is open to experienced and novice anglers alike, 365 days a year.
- Common, mirror and crucian carp (lake record 28lbs).
- Good stocks of tench, roach, rudd, perch.
- Toilet facilities.
- Parking adjacent to many of the 21 swims, allowing disabled access.
- Night fishing available (appointment advised to avoid disappointment).
- Season tickets available.
- Day tickets £8, Night fishing (24 hours) £15